The Photobubble is an innovative new tool for film makers, videographers, efx companies and still photographers which uses a backlit inflatable structure as a giant “soft box” for reflection free photography
Filming inside the Photobubble allows for a 360 degree VIRTUALLY SEAMLESS angle of view and is a unique solution for green screen photography.
The Photobubble Company can make a bubble in almost any size or configuration that will suit your shooting needs. The many advantages of this unique tool are:
- Fully coved walls and ceiling with a 360 degree area of view.
- Green/Blue screen application.
- The Surface of the bubble can be painted (or rear projected upon) for day or night sky effects.
- Rigging and lighting can be lowered through holes cut into the structure.
- This can all be done at a reasonable cost with a quick set-up and break down
- Can transform any raw indoor space into an instantly film friendly, pristine environment.
- An economical solution for creating long-term temporary stages.
- Saves money in shoot labor and post production.
1,2,3…THE PHOTOBUBBLE ON YOU NEXT PRODUCTION
Custom PhotobubblesTM are uniquely designed and built on a stage, within another large open-space structure, or other interior environment suitable for either film/video production or promotional event. Custom PhotobubblesTM can be any size. The 560-feet-long by 45-feethigh PhotobubbleTM constructed for a Buick commercial is known to be the largest airsupported inflatable structure ever erected. These are designed for one-time use and are removed upon completion of production or promotional event.
Width, length and height are the basic criteria of our dimensions. We can make Photobubbles in a variety of shapes, but most common is longer than wide and half the width in height. Distance from lights vary upon approach but there should be at least 4-6′ from hanging lights and the surface of the Photobubble.
The Photobubble, at this point in our design development is best suited as an indoor application. That said, we have built Photobubbles in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Prague, Madrid….anywhere you have a shoot; soundstage, hangar, warehouse or under a tent.
Pricing on our normal, custom Photobubbles are based upon the size of the bubble, the location and the duration of the project. Our pricing includes all design, material, equipment, labor, payroll taxes, insurance and administration. We do not include any lighting, treatment of the floor or air conditioning in our costs, those are handled by production.
Contact us to discuss your production needs.